How are you all? Happy Friday to you!
I'm feeling less stressed today and so here are some Friday positives:-
- Leia chook hasn't beaten Charlie chook to a pulp just yet. They're not best friends but I think a truce may have been called. For now at least.
- Man's booked tonight off so we've been for a cheapie pub two for one meal, and very nice it was too!
- We went shopping straight afterwards and now we have a whole two days of the weekend to spend as we please. Yay!
- Whilst shopping we picked up lots of yellow stickered items which slashed our shopping bill and has put lots of good quality meat in the freezer at a small cost. - i.e. 3 HUGE trays of chicken thighs for £1.79 per tray instead of a fiver, frying steak, salmon and pork steaks. It was well worth going at the time we did - there was hardly anyone there. Go us!
- There were some huge citronella candles knocked down to half price - these will be perfect for keeping bugs away at our bbqs. We also picked up some cut price solar lights and some more candles for the house which smell A-mazing. Can't wait to burn them!
- There is just one week left at work before our holiday.
- I'm keeping everything crossed we can pick up some overtime next week which will be very welcome.
Positive vibes to you all.
See you soon xx