I saw some of these on the t'interweb earlier and they made me smile - especially the first one. I bet when I go upstairs I shall find that my other half has left the light on and the window wide open and a herd of moths are having a rave inside my lightshade!
1. July. The time of year when you open your window very briefly and let in 50 midges, 16 flies, 7 wasps, 4 beetles, an assortment of moths, two pigeons and a badger.
2. You can't go anywhere without being told to Keep Calm and do something.
3. Being unable to pay for something with the exact change without saying "I think that's right".
4. Tutting at someone who pushed in front of you in the queue and having them turn around and glare at you.
5. Tesco want £2.50 for an empty jam jar. In the next aisle they are charging 30p for the same jar filled with pickled onions.
6. I want "The London Look" but my two front teeth touch.
7. Every pub now serves their food on a chopping board. Or a bit of slate. Whatever happened to plates?
8. W H Smiths charge for their carrier bags because they're being environmentally conscious and then give you an entire tree's worth of receipts and discount vouchers.
9. Running out of ways to say thanks when a succession of doors are held open for you having already deployed "cheers", "ta" and "nice one".
10. I got five minutes into one of Jamie's 30 Minute Meals then realised I'd forgotten to grow a herb garden in my kitchen.
What about you then bloglies? Do you have any 'first world problems' to add?!