Time for a bit of randomness I reckon.
1. I have never, nor have any intention to, watch an episode of Downton Bliddy Abbey.
2. I have never successfully applied a pair of false eyelashes.
3. My dog is obsessed with:-
a) Watering cans;
b) Steam Irons;
c) Bits of fluff;
d) Stealing tea-towels, single socks, empty toilet rolls;
e) The television, particularly Eastenders;
f) Aerosol sprays and will run from the top of the garden to the upstairs bathroom in
0.03 seconds as soon as he hears the cap being removed;
e) The open freezer - he will stand trying to lick the drawers if at all possible;
f) The cats;
g) The chicken;
h) Going outside. Even if he has just come inside.
i) Drinking from the bliddy loo even if he has a full bowl of water.
4) I passed my driving test first time at the age of 18 and haven't driven since.
This is (one of) the bane(s) of my life.
5) I know most of the words to the film Notting Hill.
And Love Actually
And Bridget Jones .... ahem.....
Go on - tell me some randomness!
I've taken a precious day of annual leave today. I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...
Afternoon! It's been a bit of a mixed week really. We had a lovely bank holiday weekend. I began with Friday off work taking advanta...
Where are we today then readers ? Some ancient ruins in the background, clear blue skies? Yep, today children, we're in Birmingha...