Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday Twitterings!

Good Lord!

I do believe that we saw blue skies today!! 

I had to take a photograph just to preserve the memory!



I caught Cassie sunning herself on the bike this afternoon.  She was in absolute catty bliss as she snoozed in the sunshine.  It almost looked like she was smiling.  I managed to quietly take a couple of pictures through the kitchen window .....


... until.. oops!!  Busted!!  That's a 'no publicity' glare if ever I saw one!   Cassie -sort your moustache out luv!  


In other news....

Lovely man bought me a couple of 'cheery up' sun and moon solar lights for the garden.  Whilst these are only in a temporary position at the moment, they're really pretty when(!) the sun shines on the coloured glass baubles  - and have the added bonus of glowing softly long after the sun goes down.


The alliums have FINALLY opened.  It's taken weeks for them to come into full bloom.



I do hope that your Tuesday was bright.

See you soon x



7 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of Olympic stuff, but I do hope the weather is good for their running and jumping. Let's all cross our fingers for the next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaves me cold to be honest. I have no interest whatsoever I wish it would hurry up and bugger off!! Bad blogger!

      Delete
  2. you just reminded me I planted a load of alliums! I wonder where they've gone? eaten by the thousands of slugs and snails I bet :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh they're a nightmare. I went up to lock the chickens in last night and there were loads in their feed tray. They make me feel quite ill.

      Delete
  3. Sun? Clear skies? Do you think it's summer or something? Great filthy look from Cassie, we lovel cat glares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was just lulling me into a false sense of security - it's back to basic grey today (see what I did then?!).

      Delete
  4. Loving your press! What a special man you have :) x lol that is one not happy tone disturbed pudy tat!

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my work hon and the follow:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...