Wednesday 31 January 2018

Crafty doings

Hello lovely folk!

Thank you so much for dropping by and especially to those who commented.  It made my day that people would actually still read my whitterings after all these months.

So, is anyone up to anything crafty at the moment?  I've embarked on another crochet project (the Woodland crochet along)  featured on the blog of Lucy at Attic 24  here

I've just completed week one - and I think everyone else is on about week 4.  **insert eye roll emoji here**    The colours are beautifully muted and I'm enjoying it now that I've finally got the hang of the stitches and got into the rhythm of the pattern (after loads of rip backs and sweariness for a while).

Purtty ain't it?




I actually managed to finish the very colourful ripple blanket I started eleventy million years ago and featured on this blog back in the mists of time and it has actually been used over the summer!  This is/was a mahoosive feat for me as I am the biggest procrastinator in the history of the world so to actually complete a project is always somewhat of a victory (and a bit of a shock!). 

Retrospective tadahhh!!!
What about you?  Is there anything on your hook right now?!  A fish maybe?  See you soon!










1 comment:

  1. I do love the colors you chose. The blankets are very pretty. I have become a terrible procrastinator as of late and have been quite comfortable in doing so. When my life was busy, I could not put off anything, but now, mañana is my mantra.

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...