It's the works `winter party` this evening. All day, talk has been of dresses and heels and tans and nails. There's a three course dinner, an awards ceremony (yawwwn) hosted by former Olympian Roger Black and a free bar at the venue.
I've got an appointment with the soaps, a hair dye for some very needy roots, a Lush bath bomb and, if I'm very good, an alpen bar and a low cal hot choccie before curling up in bed with my Kindle. I am positively oozing rock and roll from my every pore.
1. I'm foregoing all of the above freebies (by choice, and no, I'm far from being the only one!
2. Erm nope can't think of anything else really
1. I haven't had to spend any cash on a frock I shall never wear again;
2. I won't have a hangover which will write off half the weekend (I can't cope with hangovers any more!),
3. I won't blow my diet,
4. I haven't had to spend all night feeling self conscious and like a spare dick at a wedding.
Right decision for me for now methinks.