Friday 26 October 2012

Fabulous Friday

Hello lovely readers,

Whew what a week it has been.  I'm sure you'll join me in raising a glass to the forthcoming weekend.


Cheers!!!

I was away at a lovely crafting weekend last weekend.  I was very industrious and managed to completed 5 scrapbooking layouts and a Christmas card! If only you know what a procrastinator I was, then you'd be very impressed by this statement!

It was great to catch up with some really good friends, and also have the time and space to be able to scrap away to my heart's content.  Chez Peapods is so tiny that I have real difficulty in being able to leave my crafting goodies spread out anywhere, so it was a real treat to be able to do so and know that it wasn't going to have bags and coats dumped on it, or stolen by a mad animal.  I'll share some pics of the layouts in another post as my beloved camera appears to need resuscitating.

It's bitingly cold out there this evening. The chooks are bedded down with extra straw and some warm porridge - spoilt things!  They've gone 'off-lay' for the last week or so, and are moulting all over the place.  They're also off their food - oddly enough for veloceraptors.  I'm told that this all goes hand in hand with the moulting process but I do worry about them.  There's only two of them now after Betty's demise a couple of weeks ago.

Wrap up warm now and have a great weekend!








3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    Isn't is great when you can craft to your hearts content?
    Poor chooks, hope they're soon re-feathered and back to normal eating/laying soon. RIP Betty :o(
    Thank you for your lovely comments :o) Yes, I'm well thank you.
    Have a spooky weekend!
    Rose H
    x
    P.S.
    The dreaded insomnia hits again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always great to get away and do something that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chooks sound like mine. I'll give mine some extra straw too.

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...