Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Choon for Choosday!

Hum dum dum ditty dum
Hum dum dum
Oh the wind is lashing lustily
And the trees are thrashing thrustily
And the leaves are rustling gustily
So it's rather safe to say
That it seems that it may turn out to be
It feels that it will undoubtedly
It looks like a rather blustery day, today
It sounds that it may turn out to be
Feels that it will undoubtedly
Looks like a rather blustery day today


From:  Winnie The Pooh and the Blustery Day
Written by: Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman

2 comments:

  1. Hum dum dum ditty dum
    Hum dum dum

    OMG I can't stop thinking about that terribe song Des O'Connor used to sing...no, that was "Dicker dumm dum, dicker dum dum"

    You're probably too young to remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Kim, nice to 'meet' you! Thanks for popping by my blog, your comment really made me laugh - thank you!!
    I've become a follower of yours too - always good to find a new blog and bloggy bud!

    BH x

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...